Monday, June 30, 2008

PASS!

-----------------------------------------------
Sighs... busy busy busy busy... So busy lately... But I have to do something in this blog.. so here it is...
-----------------------------------------------

Last month, despite my hectic working schedule, I was occupied with ANOTHER problem...
My Registered Financial Planner - Module 3, Investment Planning Exams...
It nearly took my life from me for that period of time.. Sleepless nights, burning loads of midnight oil, no chance to go limteh with friends at night...
*Sighs...
And, just when the painful memories of the work+exam fades with time, I received this...


'Dub.. dub dub.. dub dub.. sounds of my anxious (but not weak) heart beating...'



My exam results...


'PASS!'

YAY!

Now that definitely made my week... Celebrations anyone?

1 comment:

Emm said...

Good 4 you. You deserve the pass. Congratulations!! Now you can go 'lim teh' with your frenz all you want :p