Thursday, December 07, 2006

Ixora Team Spirit!!!

Team Ixora
I tell you honestly, i tot this group was like 'tak chek' group man. Gosh! when i saw them i was like, WHAT! another quiet group. Hai~~~~
(I was the sadess person on earth at that time) *no offence me groupy* hahaha :)

HOwever, this turn 360 i tell u. It was the most AMAZING group i have came across. Superb indeed i must say. Oh! i like the team spirit and the teamwork they showed especially during the asid river game.



everybody was working hard as u can SEE.


if not wrong, me think we are brainstorming on what to do next :p

I am kinda short of pictures, most of the pictures are not with me. So i guess that's it for the Ixora team. Will miss this group very much, and i will always cherish the moment we had. hahaha.. All the best to you all me groupies....

1 comment:

Emm said...

As usual.. lene looks like the team captain.. tho i think she is not... hahah... it comes natural i think....