Wednesday, June 17, 2009

naH! another rubbish post

Hello people!! After a few drinks with my friends, i decided to drop by my dearest blog. Finally, Vi posted an article. So i decided to drop a totally random post here. After all, i have not done so for a while.

I can tell you right now the weather is invigoratingly cold. Just got back from stout and Johnnie Walker Scotch. It was fabulous! It has been a while since i took part in such "sessions" Not that i am alcaholic ok....., but is just winter (*excuse la*). It help keeps me 'warm' ma!

Also, an update, i learned that Japan lost to Australia 2-1 in the World Cup Qualifying round. :)
*To my dearest Japanese friends, don't be sadden about it. As Japan qualifies for World Cup*

---@ The End @---

1 comment:

Bri said...

Dealing with a deformed child is heartbreaking. I found a birth injury attorney who understood my pain and was able to get the help that my family needed so desperately.