Thursday, March 19, 2009

Earthquake tremor felt once again!

Wow! yesterday was the second time in 2 weeks we had an earthquake tremor. The magnitude recorded was the same as previous tremor 4.6 on March 6. 

I was having my afternoon nap when it happened. I woke up almost instantly, asking myself what is going on! Next, i saw my fan shaking and the bed vibrating. That moment, i know it was a tremor. I think it lasted for about 30 seconds? Maybe more not too sure, but it lasted for a while. 

According to experts, it might not be the last of the jolt. I hope this series of jolts would not cause problems to building structures. It must be scary for people living in earthquake zones, especially not being able to predict or sense when this would occur. For me, it is a great experience yet scary too!

Oh well! lets hope that the Australian tectonic plate doesn't stress up again!  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

very easy thing to do: move to adelaide? or go singapore during 2010 july when the economy is good again so as to find a job :$

Emm said...

Hahaha... well that can be arrange. But about in the meantime??