Thursday, September 04, 2008

Randoms: First week of September..

------------------------------------------------------
KNN! Sometimes, being stuck in the cycle of working-life can be very demoralizing. I seriously NEED to recharge!!
------------------------------------------------------

Random No. 1:
*Disclaimer: The following post is definitely not an advertisement for smoking. The author has no intention to promote or encourage such activity which can bring hazard to the health. Also, it is government's advice that SMOKING can cause short and long-term health problems and may, in some severe cases, cause death.

*Ahem..

My friend here got himself a daily dose of joss-sticks smokes.

"Emergence of the smoking 'ERA'.. Do you guys really have to indulge into this?"

Well, normally I would diss them (cos I don't smoke myself..) and tell them not to smoke too much etc etc etc..

But this time, I found something weird, and instead of going on with my routine 'dissing' I picked up the packet of 'Slowly-killing-you' sticks and squint my eyes on a particular detail..

What the heck!

"What the heck is going on?!"

St. Co (My secondary school, St. Columba Secondary School) is producing all this sh*ts!

LOL!

Random No.2:
As I was daydreaming at my office (after working hours), this bright light shone into my eyes. Feeling 'dulan'ed, I went to close the blinds at the windows. Then suddenly something struck me..

Is this a hint that Mr. Up-there-who-is-watching-me giving me?

"*Jeng!!! Wake up from your pathetic day-dream boy!!"

I MUST buy TOTO this coming weekend..

LOL!

No comments: