Saturday, September 22, 2007

Juz random post..

-------------------------------------------------------

Just last week I was saying that I am blogging more often now but it doesn't seem so.. So now, I redeem myself by plotting a junk-post.. what the heck...

-------------------------------------------------------


Ever ate something which is cold, looks nice and cute, with 'Q-Q' texture, and most importantly, have a sweet fruity taste with it?


Introducing..



'Ultra 'Q'! Don't believe? Touch it!'

Ultra 'Q' Jello with Nata-de-Coco made by a good friend (Or used to be my tuition teacher in my secondary school days).

It's so nice, that you'd be craving for more..

But..

I just had two left, so I have no choice but to take a picture of it before putting it into my digestion system...

No comments: