Thursday, November 02, 2006

Guessing game..

Well, alot of things happened today, but one thing in particular that happened made a great impact to me, which resulted in this post..

Of course, if I tell it out straight, it would not be fun, so I've decided to make it into a 'Guessing Game'.. and today, let's guess: 'What did I not do?'..

So the story started off like this..

Today, a fine Thursday morning, I did my usual errands.. As an insurance agent by profession (*ahem) it is my duty to go around to see people and talk about, yes you are right, insurance..

Anyway, I met up with a client, together with my dad (also my boss and manager..) and decided to have a drink in Tasty Point, opposite Mega Hotel.. We sat down, I ordered chinese tea, the client kopi O (meaning coffee in black, with sugar and no milk) and my dad ordered a cup of milo. The client is a bank officer, which bank, i shall not disclose to protect his identity (cos what we did not do i quite a crime actually, and hey, we did not purposely gang up to commit it..)

We talked mainly about investments, market trends of unit trusts (I guess part of his job is selling UT..) and a bit on recruitment.. we chatted for about 45 minutes and being a busy man, my client had to move on to do his work..

We stood up.. shook hands, exchanged name cards and moved on to our offices...

So the question is...... 'What did we not do??'

Take a guess.....




Answer: We did not pay the bills.. O_o

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pencuri man... Minum and chow... lol