Friday, July 14, 2006

uNLuckY DaY ;(

It all start with one fine day which nothing happen till 5pm... When someone rang the door bell and saying that he wanna buy books for his sister which is primary 4. The moment open the door, my heart was pumping very fast and I was really shaking.. I got a feeling that things aren't right.. but he still came in..

When i show him the cds/books, he went to sit near the table which i place my phone but no one realize he actually already took my phone. I heard my keychain bell and i thought my aunty help me keep my phone .. but then... sigh..

After he was gone about few seconds, when i wanna msg my friend, i jus realize that my phone was gone. So I rang digi customer centre but it was like going thru hell ma.. When u called the helpline, the operator say this n tat and like u have to wait more that 5 mins before u can get to talk to the digi centre people... sigh...Digi should cut down all the unnessary promotion thing when we call up digi helpline...

Anyway a day like this we never expect it to happen but just be careful with people around you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»