Sunday, June 25, 2006

A sTory to Tell...

Phewh....
Finally.......... FINALS over n i got my FrĕĕdÖmM back. YaHoooo! TWO weeks of finals is juz like spending time in prison, no life at all.

FreeDom /'fri:dem/

Latin: libertas
Italian: libertà
Chinese: 自由 (Zhì Yóu)

Before Z finalz
When i came to learned that i am gonna have 2 weeks long of finalz i became furious and dissapointed as i was eagerly wanting to go home and meet up with my brother whom i have not seen for a year at least. In addition to the dissapointment, i came to know that 3 of me closes fwen will finish their papers within the first week of finalS.... (me then shouting UNFAIR! n throwing tentrum)

During Z finalz
Wow! this were the times where i don't have proper meals meaning eating less or sometimes don't eat, don't have enough sleep, play lots of games (eg: Poker game, TexTwist, Chuzzle etc. etc. etc.), and i guess one thing that should not miss out the most ASTRO. Muahahaha.... -_-
Oooops.. not to forget BOOKs too. Oh well! during the first week everything juz go accordingly besides of havng to feel the unsatisfactory of the finalz timetable by the school. (@#$%$* skul).
Here comes the interesting part, my 2nd week of finals.. this was the most dreadful week of my life. I had to stay at home STUDYING for my 3rd paper while 3 of me fwens went out PLAYING (eg: Bowling). Hai~~~ Ok! now when i had my 4th paper which was the last paper, guess what 2 of me fwen went back home as in no more in MIRI. I was all alone in Senadin pathetically studying for my last paper which was a total disaster in the end. One good fwen of mine was a mirian, he kindly puey me to have dinner on the 1st night of being alone. However, my 2 fwen who went back to their hometown did not stop there, they SMS me keeping me "accompany" and also encouraged me very much. Finally i scrap through this horrible and torturing environment.


After z Finalz
Me mirian fwen liak chua = catch snake (curi tulang) hahaha... :) and once again puey me go lunch then chit chat and go see his house then off to airport. That is the end.

This story may content parts where it seems like criticizing but its not its juz a story through out the 2 weeks of finalz. Don get the wrong idea ok?
**Hey guyz, thanks for pueying me n haf a nice holiday n working life tooo :p**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»